About the 220 House Bar & Grill
Here you’ll find the best restaurant for food and drinks in Dushore, Sullivan County, Pennsylvania. Located in the south wing of HOTEL HARRINGTON, the 220 HOUSE is a great choice for both hotel guests and the general public looking for everyone's favorites from burgers to salads to steaks. Whether sitting around with your group or at a quiet table for two, you can have delicious appetizers and entrees paired with wine, beer or your favorite cocktail.
Originally a private residence, the restaurant's atmosphere is casual, yet refined. The menus are simple and eclectic featuring selections prepared to the highest standards. Behind the bar is a selection of classic cocktails, bottled beers and a wine list comprised of American varietals as well as Chateau du Petit Thouars Cabernet from the France vineyards of descendants of Dushore’s original French settler.
Plan to unwind after work with dinner and drinks in our dining room or catch a game while enjoying tap or bottled beer at the bar. Either way, you’ll see why the 220 House is your new go-to dining and drink destination!
Reservations are encouraged. Group seating is limited. (please note that a service fee is charged for tables of 6 or more guests).
220 House in the Hotel Harrington is located in the heart of Dushore on Route 220, just south of the town's red light and next to the Family Dollar store. On site parking is available either on the main level off of Route 220 (German Street) or, if main level is full, auxiliary parking is accessed from Center Street which parallels Route 220 behind the Hotel. Guests should use walking ramp to main entrance of Hotel to enter restaurant.
- +1 570 928 8939
- Located in south wing of Hotel Harrington, 232 South German Street (Route 220), Dushore, PA
- Hours Monday-Saturday 5pm-Close. Closing time based on reservations. Call to confirm last call.
- CLOSED WEDNESDAYS and SUNDAYS in January
- Open to the Public. Reservations recommended, especially on Fridays and Saturdays and for groups of 6 or more. No email reservations please.
- Note to Hotel Guests: Since restaurant is open to both hotel guests and the general public, it is important to make dinner reservations at the time of your room reservation as we may not be able to accommodate you upon arrival.
- The 220 House can accommodate intimate dinner parties up to 20 people in our dining areas. Whether a Business Meeting, Funeral Reception, Family Reunion, Wedding Rehearsal, Anniversary, Birthday or Engagement Celebrations, we can accommodate your small group and customize your menu selections.
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT? PLEASE SEND US A MESSAGE AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! WE'D BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A RESERVATION, PLEASE CALL US AT 570-928-8939.